Windows Vista and Windows 7
Is Amazing Box MAX and Little MAX compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7?
Yes! Amazing Box MAX version 2.29 and Little MAX version 1.2 have been thoroughly tested by our Quality Assurance Team on Microsoft Vista and Windows 7 (both 32 bit and 64 bit systems). As always, our free updates and can be found on our website under Free Downloads.
Is Amazing Designs software compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7?
Yes! All Amazing Designs software is now Vista and Windows 7 compatible (32 bit and 64 bit versions). Updates are available FREE online at http://amazingdesigns.com/free-downloads/software-updates.
Still have questions about using Amazing Designs programs with Vista?
Some of the internal security settings of Windows® Vista™ may conflict with the running and functions of Amazing Designs® programs, even after installing the update. These settings may be different among the various Vista versions.
Switching from standard "user" to "administrator"
- Start up and log in to your computer.
- Open the control panel and click to select User Accounts and Family Safety.
- Click to select User Accounts.
- Click to select Change your account type (keep in mind, if you are logged in as a "user" but have an "administrator" set up on this computer you will be required to enter the administrator password before proceeding.)
- Click continue.
- Click to select Administrator.
- Click Change Account Type.
- Close the control panel.
Setting a program to run as "administrator"
- Right click on the start button at the lower left hand of the task bar.
- Click to select Explore from the pop up menu.
- Double left click on the Program files folder, then the Amazing Designs program that you want to run as "administrator" (i.e. Amazing Box MAX, etc.)
- Right mouse click on the executable file ( ) and click to select Run as administrator from the pop up menu.
- The program will launch.