How Can I request a Donation From Amazing Designs?
Each year, Amazing Designs [Tacony Corporation] makes donations to several non-profit organizations in various communities throughout the United States. Due the overwhelming number of donation requests received, it is not possible to answer each request directly. Please review the Amazing Designs [Tacony Corporation] policy to determine if your request is eligible:
- Community - products that will be used specifically to support community activities devoted to charitable or educational purposes and not-for-profit.
- Educational - products that will be used specifically to support a school or school-related program (such as an event, club or project, event, band, class, etc.).
ALL LETTERS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Your name, address, event date, contact person, phone number and fax number.
- Information regarding your upcoming event (such as purpose of event, number of donated items you are requesting, how items will be used, estimated number of attendees, when and where the event will be held).
- 501c3 number, if available.
AMAZING DESIGNS CONDITIONS:
- Submit on company/organization letterhead at least 60 days prior to the event.
- Amazing Designs [Tacony Corporation] donations should not be sold for profit.
- If your donation request is approved, Amazing Designs [Tacony Corporation] will mail your item(s) to you.
- Any changes/additional donation requests are subject to re-approval.
- Only one request per organization.
- Please submit donation requests to the Amazing Designs marketing department:
- Amazing Designs
- Attn: Marketing Department
- 1760 Gilsinn Lane
- Fenton, MO 63026
- You can also fax your donation requests to: 636.349.2333
Please note that Amazing Designs [Tacony Corporation] will not be able to honor individual or personal request, nor will we be able to honor organizations whose values contradict those of Amazing Designs [Tacony Corporation].